What are the classifications of silk fabrics?
Source: 本站 | Date of issue:
| Views: 19270
According to the organizational structure, raw materials, processing technology, texture, appearance and main purpose of silk fabrics, it is divided into fourteen categories.The ancient silk fabrics are basically named according to the fabric weave, f…
According to the organizational structure, raw materials, processing technology, texture, appearance and main purpose of silk fabrics, it is divided into fourteen categories.
The ancient silk fabrics are basically named according to the fabric weave, fabric pattern, and fabric color. Many modern silks continue to use the old names, such as crepe, silk, silk, and some foreign words, such as georgette, taffeta, etc. According to the organizational structure, raw materials, processing technology, texture, appearance and main purpose of silk fabrics, it can be divided into yarn, Luo, silk, silk, spinning, silk, crepe, brocade, satin, silk, kudzu, wool, velvet, silk Fourteen categories.
1. Yarn: The whole or part of the yarn is a silk fabric with evenly distributed perforations (ie "eyes") formed by twisting warp yarns, also known as plain yarn.
2. Luo: All or part of it is made of Luo weaving silk fabric which is twisted with warp yarns and presents pepper holes. There are straight Luo, Hengluo, Hualuo, and Suluo.
3. Aya: A silk fabric with a diagonal weave pattern on the surface of the fabric with a twill weave or a twill weave, and the texture is light and thin. The surface of the fabric in the early days was a mountain-shaped twill pattern, which was called "Lingy" because it "looks like ice ling."
4. Silk: a natural silk fabric with a plain weave and a fine, smooth and crisp texture.
5. Spinning: A silk fabric with a light and soft texture using plain weave, no or weak warp and weft.
6. Brocade: A colorful yarn-dyed jacquard silk fabric woven with multi-color silk threads using heavy organization. Brocade is a prestigious jacquard silk. There is a saying in ancient times that "weaving and plucking are literary, and the price is as gold as gold". There are Shu brocade, Song brocade and Yun brocade.
7. Satin: Satin weave or satin weave, smooth, bright and dense silk fabric.
8. Ge: A silk fabric with plain weave, twill weave and its variation, with sparse warp and weft, fine warp and thick weft, horizontal weft on the surface of the fabric, and thick texture.
9. It is a silk fabric with a rich texture and a hairy texture using various weaves and thick warp and weft threads.
10. Velvet: A silk fabric with a piled structure in whole or part, and a pile or pile loop on the surface.
11. Silk: a silk fabric with a plain weave or a variable weave and a tightly interlaced warp and weft. Silk is the general term for silk fabrics. Its characteristics are: the silk surface is firm and dense, and the hand feels smooth. Silk fabrics without other obvious characteristics can be called silk.
12. Yarn: a silk fabric with plain weave or false yarn structure, light texture, and perforated.
13. Crepe: A silk fabric that uses plain weave or other organizations and uses warp and weft to strengthen twists. The fabric shows a wrinkle effect. Its characteristics are: the silk mask has two-way wrinkles forward and backward, soft luster, elastic hand feel, and good anti-crepe effect.
According to the organizational structure, raw materials, processing technology, texture, appearance and main purpose of silk fabrics, it is …
First of all, there must be a large and spacious warehouse. If the warehouse is small, it can’t be stacked by any method (it is difficult fo…
Simple combustion method:Cotton, it burns when exposed to fire, has a fast speed, is a yellow flame, has a slight grayish white smoke and the…